Vesamo
Home > ÀÚ·á½Ç > ´º½º·¹ÅÍ

º£Æ®³² À¯ÇлýÀÇ ÆíÁö
Vesamo
ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 05-04-20 13:46  Á¶È¸ : 3,617ȸ 
Dear Prof. Lee, First, let¡¯s me briefly introduce myself. My name is Nguyen Minh Phuc, the Vietnamese student who studied in Pharmacology Department and PharmacoGenomics Research Center, INJE University, College of Medicine (from 2004 to 2006). I am a singer boy at the meeting. I am now writing this letter in responde to express all my happiness in the meeting that VESAMO has established for Vietnam student who studying and working in Korea. The Meeting was really on a large scale and also have many meaning. That was a good time for us. Thank you very much for your best regards. I believe that the relationship between Korea and Vietnam will be more better and day by day Korea have more and more Vietnamese student will studying in here for devoting my country now still poor. In there, the student was made considerable one's contribution. So, in your opinion, how do you think about Vietnamese students, and also the meeting at last saturday? Well, please feel free to answer me. I hope to get more your information. Thank you very much again. Keep in touch please, Yours sincerely, Nguyen Minh Phuc